Phenomics Analytics Services (Canberra)
- Pricing and availability - Please contact Alyssa Weirman or on +61 2 6125 8319.
- Booking - To request a booking please fill in our web form here.
The facility offers a number of phenomics analytics services in addition to growth facilities, including:
- An end to end interface for experiment and chamber scheduling, project management, monitoring and data visualization;
- Segmentation pipeline with:
- automated QA/QC steps for ensuring clean datasets and error notification,
- image calibration and color correction and automated segmentation, and
- automated output of phenotypes at the plant level, eg rosette area, compactness, roundness, eccentricity, RGB metrics for small flat plants like Arabidopsis, Tobacco, etc.
- TraitCapture genomics analysis pipeline:
- Trait Heritability over time and environment,
- Multi-Trait co-heritability over time and environment, and
- quantitative Trait Locus Mapping (GWAS).
- Custom phenotyping projects.
All data can be readily accessed via the traitcapture website.