The statistical analysis techniques will be presented in lectures by experts from Wageningen University & Research and University of Queensland. The lectures will be complemented by hands-on computer training using R.
The course will be structured as follows:
Morning: Introduction phenotyping techniques
Afternoon: Single platform experiments
Morning: Longitudinal and multi-trait data
Afternoon: Multi-platform and multi-environment data
Morning: Integrating phenotyping data into QTL and GWAS models
Afternoon: Genomic prediction and phenotyping & further developments
The course aims at students, researchers and breeders interested in incorporating new phenotyping data into genetic analyses. Some familiarity with models for QTL mapping, GWAS and genomic prediction is required.
After the course you should be able to use R to analyse field and platform experiments and integrate platform and phenotyping device data into genetic analyses of plant breeding experiments.
- Venue: Wageningen Academy, Wageningen University & Research.
- The course fee is €350 for students (MSc, PhD), €550 for academics and €800 for industry.
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Registration is possible until June 15th 2018.
- The course fee covers tuition, course materials, coffee/tea and lunches
For more info click here.