ILTER invites a wide range of research communities to the International Long Term Ecological Research Network (ILTER) 2nd Open Science Meeting on long-term ecosystem, critical zone and social-ecological research.
Inspired by the experiences and feed-back from the first ILTER Open Science Meeting 2016 in Kruger NP, South Africa, ILTER decided to organize an OSM every 3 years to foster scientific exchange and community building within and beyond the ILTER networks around the globe.
1. Drivers of long-term changes in biodiversity, ecosystem integrity and ecosystem functions
3. Altered nutrient cycles and environmental pollution
4. Advances in long-term socio-ecological research and sustainability science
5. New methods, technology and innovative science support services
6. Global research infrastructures