Australian Society of Plant Scientists (ASPS) Conference 2019
ASPS 2019 will be held on 26-29th November 2019, AgriBio, La Trobe University, Melbourne.
- Abstract and Registration opening January 2019
- Early registration deadline 28 June 2019
ASPS 2019 is an event not to be missed and will bring together plant scientists from across Australia. The conference will cover diverse aspects of plant biology including: Plant reproduction, Plant Nutrition, Abiotic Stress, Biotic Interactions, Medicinal Agriculture and Breeding for Human Nutrition. A key feature will be transformative technologies sessions and a Grains Satellite meeting.
ASPS student members can apply for travel support. For details go to: http://www.asps.org.au/awards/combio-travel-awards
Four ASPS Award Lectures:
- Peter Goldacre Award Presentation & Lecture: to be announced
- Jan Anderson Award Presentation & Lecture: to be announced
- JG Wood Award Presentation & Lecture: to be announced
- ASPS Teaching Award Presentation & Lecture: to be announced
International Speakers include:
- Prof George Bassel, University of Birmingham
- Prof Dan Szymanski, Purdue University