The GRDC Grains Research Update events provide agronomists, consultants, researchers and growers with a forum to showcase innovative thinking and the latest research outcomes relevant to modern farming systems.
The GRDC Grains Research Updates provide an opportunity to:
- Catch up on the latest relevant grains research, technology and management,
- Get across new and cutting edge commercial releases, products and services, and;
- network with researchers, advisers, industry organisations and professional grain growers.
- The pulsating pulse – expansion of high value pulse crops: Ron Storey, Pulse Australia
- Hands free farming – is automated grain growing possible? Martin Abell, Precision Decisions Ltd
- The art of communicating science and recognising the ‘snake oil’: Jennifer Metcalfe, Econnect Communications
- How to keep yourself at peak performance: Mark McKeon, MMA TEAM Pty Ltd
- Achieving the best blend of harvest weed seed control (HWSC) methods for your situation: Peter Newman, AHRI, Planfarm Pty Ltd
Plus more – follow the link: GRDC Bendigo Grains Research Update speakers and presenters
Morning tea, lunch and proceedings booklet included.