Effective field-based high-throughput phenotyping is key for future breeding advances.
Reasons to attend this course
- Learn about different platforms, sensors and carriers used for plant phenotyping.
- Determine suitable experimental designs and perform analysis using mixed models.
- Study the potential of integrating secondary plant traits in genetic models for predicting yield.
- Acquire practical experience in applying statistical methods through the analysis of case studies and hands-on exercises.
- Meet first-line international experts in this field and share professional experiences and concerns with them.
- 20 hours in-class training.
- 15 hours of practical work and case studies.
- Leading international experts.
- Course in English.
Janine Anderegg, ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
Javier Betrán, Bayer, Toulouse (France)
Daniela Bustos, Wageningen UR (The Netherlands)
Jens Hartung, Univ. Hohenheim, Stuttgart (Germany)
Andreas Hund, ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
Lukas Kronenberg, ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
Emilie Millet, Wageningen UR (The Netherlands)
Hans-Peter Piepho, University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart (Germany)
Lukas Roth, ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
Fred van Eeuwijk, Wageningen UR (The Netherlands)