In this programme, a mixture of lectures from experts from Wageningen University & Research and leading international experts in this domain, in the field, are combined with hands-on training. During the course there is ample time to discuss the issues of importance to your company / institutions with the experts. We will pay attention to the following subjects:
• Images and image quality
• Noise and noise removal
• Multi- and hyperspectral imaging
• Classical machine learning
• 3D imaging
• Open brainstorms & case studies
This Summer School is primarily intended for researchers working on automatic phenotyping and technical experts in breeding companies who use, or plan to use, image analysis. If you have doubts whether you belong to the target group or have enough relevant basic knowledge, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
After following this Summer School you know about the latest insights in imaging techniques applied to plant phenotyping. Furthermore, you will be able to apply them in daily practice in your experiments.
- Venue: Wageningen Academy, Wageningen University & Research.
- Dates: 2-6 July 2018 (5 days).
- Course fee: €2295.- for the industry, and €1295,- for academia (PhD).
- Maximum number of participants: 35.
- Registration is possible until 1 June 2018.
- The course fee covers tuition, course materials, coffee/tea, lunches and welcome dinner.
- Three weeks before the start of the Summer School, participants will receive a more detailed program. For support with accommodation and other practical information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info click here.