AusBiotech 2019 is the premier annual conference for Australia’s Life Sciences sector.
AusBiotech 2019 will bring together Australian and international biotech leaders and stakeholders to Melbourne for three days of education, skills building, and networking.
The conference will create a forum to reflect on the sector’s achievements and exchange ideas on a range of topics to further advance the sector’s standing both nationally and globally.
Why attend the largest life sciences conference in Australia ?
- Connect with speakers travelling from around the globe and more than 100 exhibiting companies representing the life sciences
- Gain insight from and network with experts, researchers, industry leaders and leading companies within the life sciences
- Tailored events, sessions and registrations options to align with your professional, research, career and business goals
- Access to the latest research, trends and insights from within the global life sciences ecosystem
- Professional networking with AusPartnering, AusBiotech’s highly recommended business matching program, to arrange private meetings with other conference delegates